Please make sure to come by the VPPD info booth on Saturday. One of the ways that we keep track of how many people attend is through the giving out of tokens at the info booth. In honour of the full moon, this year the token is a moon.
Even if you don’t want a token, make sure you come by to say hi and get counted!
But the info booth isn’t just about tokens. Here we will have friendly people who can answer questions about the event or paganism in general. There will be fliers that you can pick up if you need them (but only if you need them, let’s be as green as possible. Electronic copies are available on the Facebook group or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org). We will also have a copy of the event schedule on hand.
The info booth is also where you will find garbage and recycling cans. All funds raised from returnable bottles and cans go to the Food Bank. We gladly will accept donations of food or money for the Food Bank as well.
Vancouver Pagan Pride is free to attend but has many costs associated with it. At the info booth you will find a few fundraising items.
- Like last year we will be offering refreshments such as pop and juice and snacks such as chips and granola bars.
- New this year we will have a water cooler of ice water that you can fill your water bottles with. No water bottle? No problem, we have water bottles from All Bodies Wellness for sale with partial proceeds going to VPPD.
- We will be selling necklaces and earings made with tokens from last year’s event as well as this year’s.
- We still have some VPPD bracelets for sale by donation.
- Make sure to get your tickets for the raffle as well. Draws happen throughout the day.