We are so excited to welcome Wanderlust & Faeriedust to their first VanPPD on September 10th, 2016!
A common love and respect for nature and its mysteries drive this wonderfully artistic dreadlocked couple. In their creations, you can feel the mystical worlds of elves, dwarfs, faeries and myths of the North!
Indeed, their designs are different. They are true, from the heart, and all handmade with love in their little studio in Surrey, BC.
At Wanderlust & Faeriedust’s vendor booth, you can find:
- Ethically manufactured silk-screened original art clothing for men and women, like: leggings, dresses, tanks, vests, belt pouches, bags, etc.
- One-of-a-kind handmade feltwork
- Spirit crystal amulets and charms
- Altar pieces that are all environmentally friendly and connect the bearer to the universe and to self
About Their Fabrics & Crystals
- Wanderlust & Faeriedust’s shirt suppliers are carefully selected and from North America, and all shirts are ethically manufactured and sweatshop free!
- Felting wool is from a local farm with happy, healthy llamas and sheep.
- Crystals used in spirit pendants are purchased from a handful of trustworthy gem-lovers in BC’s Lower Mainland.
Check out their Website for more product information!