Here’s a handy reminder and checklist for everyone attending Vancouver Pagan Pride Day 2016!
- Blanket or chairs to take breaks or to join in on the picnic
- Drums or other music makers particularly for the opening and closing rituals
- Non-perishable food and/or monitary donations for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank (GVFB)
- Business cards to place on the community table
- A refillable water bottle
- Reusable grocery bags for purchases or prizes
- Cash (many vendors are cash only)
- Food to share at the community picnic (optional)
Questions about the event? Did we miss anything on this checklist? !