Volunteering is fun way to get involved in the community!
There are a variety of ways that you can volunteer for Vancouver Pagan Pride (VPP).
- Vancouver Pagan Pride Day (VanPPD) Committee!
- Volunteering for day of events – either for VanPPD, or fundraiser events!
- Volunteering to help spread the word about upcoming events by delivering flyers and posters!
- Giving us suggestions – we are always eager to learn and listen!
- Maybe we missed something amazing that you can offer!
If you are interested on working on one of the committees, or helping set-up for a Sabbat celebration, please contact the VPP Volunteer Coordinator.
We are looking for help and being on a committee is a great way to help the community – even if you aren’t “out”. In this space we won’t list anyone’s name and will protect your privacy. If you know someone who might be interested please share this page with them!
If you are interested in volunteering for VanPPD, please complete our application form.